Monday, November 17, 2008

Presents have a Presence



I am really likin' all the options of precut designer series paper to fit the chipboard shapes. The focal point on my bag comes from the On Board Trinkets Ornaments kit. There are tons of options in the kit to make at least 40 ornaments. I plan to attach "to from" tags to what I make and use them as gift tags on boxes and bags. I love to make presents have a presence! 

This bag has a bunch of swirls stamped tone on tone using an image from the Priceless stamp set. Then I free handed swirls with my 2-way glue pen to add GLITTER. But that was not enough, I added more glitter to the word peace. A girl can never have enough glitter. Dazzling Diamonds are this girl's best friend!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! Thanks for the idea of using up some of that chipboard, too. If I collect anymore, my hubby is going to bury me under it! LOL!!! TFS!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete