It is amazing what fun you can have making your own background papers. For this blended background do the following:
1. Cut the side and bottom off of a page protector so it will open like a book.
2. Select two or three colors of reinkers and squeeze by droplets onto the right side of page protector trying not to get the colors too close.
3. Place a piece of glossy cardstock face down onto ink drops.
4. Close the left side of the page protector.
5. Turn the entire piece over and rub and move the ink around to fill the white spaces.
6. Uncover and remove cardstock then let air dry or heat set.
7. Stamp and have fun!
All supplies are from SU!