Friday, June 17, 2022

#TGIF373 Paper Clips


#TGIF373 is pulling out paper clips from our desks and incorporating them into a hand stamped project for this week's challenge.  I grabbed two extra large paper clips to add to my clean and simple card featuring the Butterfly Kisses DSP.




I fussy cut two butterflies from the Butterfly Kisses DSP for my focal images and then layered them on two more prints from the same pack.  Once I had those adhered to my card I slipped on the paper clips and then ran Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon through them and tied a bow. 


What I love to do when stamping a greeting is to use two colors of inks.  I first ink the entire image in the lighter of the two colors then I ink the bottom of the stamp with the darker color.  I love the two-tone finish.  Speaking of finish to wrap this card up I included three of the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots.








No comments:

Post a Comment