Sunday, June 19, 2022

Rugged Icons Goes His and Hers


Welcome to our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  A few weeks back I shared the "his" version of a card made with the Rugged Icons Dies.  Now, I thought I would share my spin on this layout for "her" which I believe is SOOOOOOO awesome I had to share it with you all.


For the "her" version of this card I worked with a Fresh Freesia, Calypso Coral, and Crushed Curry color palette and I swapped out the beard and mustache die for the guitar. 


This set of dies is super perfect for the inlay technique.  Simply cut three of the same icons then mix and match the pieces.  Combine solid cardstock with DSP for a fabulous look.  The adorable pattern paper for this card is from the Butterfly Kisses DSP.  


I am happy you visited with us for our hop.  Next you will be heading over to Julie's Creating on the Run Blog.  Or, if you work backwards you'll be headed to Dani's Thoughtful Corner.

to Julie


to Dani






No comments:

Post a Comment