Friday, July 31, 2020

#TGIF275 U R My Sunshine

Join us at #TGIF275 for an inspiration challenge filled with sunflowers, checks, and plaid.  What's your style?  What do these images inspire you to create?



For this card I used the Playful Aphabet Dies to cut "you are my sunshine" in a Whisper White panel of cardstock.  Before I cut the letters I embossed the piece with the ew Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder.  I embossed first because when I have done it the other way around the delicate narrow cut details between letters rip when you emboss after.  Next, I mounted the white on a panel of Flowers for Every Season DSP and a Cinnamon Cider card base.  The little Crushed Curry Flowers were cut using the In the Tropics Dies.  Each is embellished with an Artistry Bloom Sequin.



No comments:

Post a Comment