Friday, May 22, 2020

#TGIF265 Travel Themes


How do you travel?  Planes, trains, automobiles, air balloons, blimps, boats, horse, motorcycle... Pull out your preferred mode of transportation stamps or dies that fit our theme and craft along with us at #TGIF265.



For my take on this travel themed challenge I grabbed my favorite car image.  With White Embossing Powder I embossed a piece of Watercolor Paper and then loaded it up with layers of Blueberry Bushel and Gorgeous Grape ink with an Aquapainter.


While the car is the focal element, the background is my favorite detail for this card.  On a panel of Pacific Point, a color I don't use too often, I stamped the "best dad" image with Blueberry Bushel and the oil spots with Pacific Point.  Next, I glued the winged die cut frames around the "best dads" and last I embossed the entire piece with the Subtle 3D Folder.  Splattters in blueberry and white were the finishing touch for the background.




No comments:

Post a Comment