Friday, July 5, 2019

#TGIF219 Hydrangea Bouquet

Thank goodness it's Friday because it's challenge time!  This week our challenge #TGIF219 is all about soft soothing colors that are all part of the new 2019-2021 In Colors.  Two of these beauties are my favorites right now.  I am crazy, cuckoo for Cocapuffs, nuts about Purple Posy and Seaside Spray.  Rococo Rose is a strong contender in the running for favorite for me too.



The Woven Threads Designer Series Papers include these colors so they were the perfect addition to base my card.  I am pretty fond of how the geometric paper juxtaposes with the organic hydrangea bouquet and the embossed text on the white panel.


To get these hydrangea all prettied up I used the Dark and Light Purple Posey Stampin' Blends to add more color.  I just dotted here and there in a random manner to give the flowers a natural look.





No comments:

Post a Comment