Tuesday, June 18, 2019

HSS #317 Is Here for You, Friend


Welcome paper crafters to a new challenge brought to you by Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This challenge is a sketch style that offers layered rectangles which base a central focal point.  For my spin on this challenge I blended the sketch with a card from the new SU! Catalog that I wanted to case.


On page 75 of the Creativity is Calling catalog there is an "I love you" brown and blue card that caught my eye.  I was intrigued by the geometric doily layer behind the floral image.  The doily is a trimmed down die from the Beautiful Layers set of dies.  I new the angular lines of the doily type die from the Beautiful Layers set would mesh well with the patterns in the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP.


Product List
Stamps:  Beautiful Promenade
Inks:  Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso
Papers:  Mint Macaron & Very Vanilla Cardstock, Mosaic Mood DSP, and Copper Foil
Tools:  Beautiful Layers Dies, Stampin' Sponge, Tailored Tag
Accessories:  Metallic Pearls, Nature's Poem Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment