Friday, February 15, 2019

#TGIF199 A Friend is Thinking of You

Here's a reason to Sale-a-Brate!  A wide open challenge hosted by #TGIF199 includes anything and everything you want from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.


This card is GORGEOUS!  It shimmers and sparkles and its full with many beautiful details.  I used lots and lots of goodies on this card.

These are the items from Sale-a-Bration that I used:
Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets
Botanical Butterfly DSP
Butterfly Elements
Part of My Story Stamp Set


From the Occasions Catalog I used:
The Dynamic Lace TIEF
Wonderful Romance Stamp Set
Wonderful Floral Framelits
Rectangle Stitched Framelits
Frosted Flower Embellishments
Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins
Butterfly Duet Punch

From the Annual Catalog I used:
Silver & Petal Pink Baker's Twine
Grapefruit Grove, Blushing Bride, & Whisper White Cardstock
Grapefruit Grove & Basic Grey Ink Pads
Basic Rhinestones


2 comments:

  1. Wow Elizabeth! Breathtaking and gorgeous! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is now my most favourite Elizabeth card EVER! OMG girl!!!! It's just way too pretty! OXO

    ReplyDelete