Friday, November 30, 2018

#TGIF188

Join us for this "whatever you want" challenge at #TGIF188.  It can be anything you want except a card.  I thought I would share a gable box decorated all pretty ready to give to a friend.

A wrap of Share What You Love DSP made for a quick way to add color to the Silver Mini Gable Box.  The colors in the paper became my palette for the bird, berries, flowers, and leaves.

Next step was to stamp an array of a bunch of images on Whisper White with waterproof black ink. Once the ink was dry I watercolored each piece with a quick swoosh of ink using an AquaPainter. The Petals and More Thinlits match the stamp set perfectly, so no fussy cutting here, just me and the Big Shot was what I needed to cut everything out.

A long style shoestring bow tied with Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon and Basic Rhinestones make the box extra fancy.  The only other product I used was the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut the two circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment