Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Happy Harvest Blessings


The Country Home stamp set is a blast to stamp and create with AND the Tin Tile Dynamic TIEF is da bomb dot com!!!  That folder makes any paper pop with all kinds of gorgeousness.  These two products were just the right fit for my mood and this sketch challenge hosted by Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Do pop over to our site and check out all the projects featuring this layout, HSS #301, and feel free to play along with us, we would love to see what you make.


Before I ran the Whisper White cardstock through my Big Shot and the Tin Tile folder I spritzed it with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and Frost White Shimmer Paint.  When it comes out it's drop dead gorgeous.  I'm telling you if I could put it all over my walls or ceilings I would.

To fit the sketch I cut the Chicken Wire Elements with one of the larger circles from the Layering Circles Framelits and then I cut a smaller Whisper White Stitched Shapes circle and speckled it with a Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker.  The speckling is a subtle touch, but the white needed to be knocked down and not be so bright.  All of the stamped images were colored with a collection of light and dark Stampin' Blends in; Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Smokey Slate, and the Color Lifter.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love everything about your beautiful card! Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this card! So many luscious elements, textures and layers!

    ReplyDelete