Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Pink and Champagne Foil

For the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge I was impressed to create in a palette of pinks.  I have Pink Pirouette, Powder Pink, Blushing Bride, and Champagne Foil along with both Whisper White and Very Vanilla.
 All of the stamps for my card are from the Petal Palette Stamp Set.  There are three colors of ink on the main floral image.  I grabbed Peekaboo Peach, Blushing Bride, and Sweet Sugarplum and dabbed ink randomly over the stamp.  I stamped on Whisper White and picked up the image and stamped it again just slightly off from the first impression.  In the roses I colored with Wink of Stella and while it was still wet I added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
Now for the background I cased my friend Lauren Alarid.  She used the Petals and More Thinlets to cut multiples of the same design then lined them up create a textural, gorgeous, look.  So pretty I had to copy!  Thanks for the inspiration Lauren.


3 comments:

  1. Love this Elizabeth! Such a beautiful pinkalicious project! You really nailed the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who makes the die cut on the background?

    ReplyDelete