Sunday, January 21, 2018

Party Pandas are Picture Perfect

Welcome to #seeinginkspots and our #mondaymontage blog hop.  Our group of nine Stampin' Up! Demonstrators hops every other week to share what we have been whipping up in our moments of inking, cutting, gluing, embellishing, and crafting.  In my creative process this week I put together a few Party Panda cards which I paired with the Picture Perfect DSP.
My card stock colors are Basic Black, Berry Burst, Whisper White, and Bermuda Bay.  I stamped with Black Momento ink and colored with Stampin' Blends.  For my layers I grabbed the Stitched Shapes Framelits and then embellished with the Tutti Frutti Sequins and Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron Ribbon.  Take a look at the second card and you'll see that I have also included the Confetti TIEF.

It's always great to have you visit my blog--big hugs!
Up next in our hop is Julie Warnick
Or, you can click back to see Dani Dziama's Thoughtful Corner.

2 comments:

  1. You cards are always so very lovely, well laid out and perfect colors. Would you please get a job to design the samples for the SU catalogs????

    ReplyDelete