Tuesday, January 16, 2018

A Heartfelt Inspiration Challenge

#handstampedsentiments #inspirationchallenge #loveofmylife
The challenge for the next two weeks over at Hand Stamped Sentiments is based on the above inspiration board.  Lately colorful Valentine cards are catching my eye, in fact I get a tad bored of pink, red, and white.  So I say bring on the color and go for something less traditional.  Mix it up with bright intense hues or soft sophisticated pastels.
The bottom left corner of the inspiration board spoke to me and said "watercolor a one of a kind background."  I heavily coated a piece of watercolor paper with water then added Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and Tempting Turquoise inks.  Once dry I broke out the Sure Do Love You Stamp Set and stamped with Basic Black, Melon Mambo, and Wisteria Wonder Classic Inks.



No comments:

Post a Comment